Once Upon A Time…

A poster featuring the Evil Queen from “Once Upon A Time.”

Bernadeta Buikyte, Staff Writer

Once upon a time, in a town far away called Storybrooke a bunch of fairytale characters come together to make a new story

Emma Swan’s life was anything but a fairytale. A 28-year-old bail bondsperson, she’s been taking care of herself ever since she was abandoned as a baby. But when Henry—the son she gave up 10 years ago—finds her, everything changes. She never expected to meet her son but Henry tracked down his mother and went to see her anyways, because he has a theory that he wants to share with her. After receiving a story book from his teacher, Henry believes that the story in the book was actually true in one period of time, and that the town of Storybrooke was once filled with magic and powerful people.

After Emma brings Henry back to Storybrooke, she decides to stay in the town and become a local detective. While living their normal lives Henry and Emma go on adventures in their spare time, trying to prove their theory that all the people living in that town were once popular characters from fairytale stories. Although the twist is that none of these people have knowledge of their past lives, or who they really are.

This TV show is an amazing choice for somebody who loved fairytale stories as a child. In “Once Upon A Time” multiple fairytale stories are combined together to create one extravagant story. Each episode will keep you on your toes and wondering what will happen next. It is filled with unexpected plot twists at every corner, and that makes it show that you have to stay invested in and commit to. The writers did an amazing job at combining all these different stories and having them all support one another and not clash together. Each character portrays their own personality and creates a mix of different personalities. Although this show can get a little confusing because of all these stories coming together, it is one great TV show.

The show may be over but it is still in the hearts of the fans and all seven seasons can be viewed on Netflix.

• Once Upon A Time…

Activities

Spartans Attend Publications Conference

• Once Upon A Time…

A & E

Reasons and Tips To Reduce Stress

• News

Brett Kavanaugh Confirmed as the 114th Justice of the U.S Supreme Court

• Once Upon A Time…

Showcase

Oak Lawn Girls’ Bowling is Ready to Strike Again!

• Once Upon A Time…

A & E

All Spartans on Deck

• Once Upon A Time…

Showcase

The Spartans are off to a Hot Start!

• Once Upon A Time…

News

Hurricane Florence Strikes Carolinas

• Once Upon A Time…

Academics

Poles in Chicago: Summer Project

• Once Upon A Time…

Showcase

Hitting the Ground Running

• Once Upon A Time…

News

Student Video Announcements 9-21-2018

Once Upon A Time…